Austin Huntsman, Christine Richards, Tucker Hancock, Stefany Charpentier, Wikoli Ka'aihue, Elyse
The cute couple on their way out. This pose was after I told them to act like they were going out on a date with each other.
Neither of them knew what to do with the flowers. Good thing mom was there to help!
Wikoli and Elyse on Prom Night
You could cut the nervousness with a knife!
Texas wildflowers--Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrush. Elyse took this picture on our campout.
4 comments:
Elyse is a hottie! Wow. I love the church prom idea. That is really clever.
I want to hear Dan's musings on this dating scene and some guy taking his Eldest out.
Elyse - you look so cute and grown up - so weird, just a few years ago I was changing your poopy diapers! I like the dress too!!! That would be fun to have a stake prom! Good job on the media player Michelle!!
Wow time sure does fly!! You have a beautiful family. I have been wondering how out texas friends are doing. Doug gets to get down there a bit, but I haven't been back. Glad to see your eldest is old enough to date. wow.... check out our blog.
Post a Comment