Remember when Mom Kalauli used to make Easter Bunny cakes every year? She even dyed the shredded coconut green for grass. Well, I made a bunny cake this year for my kids and they thought that was pretty neat! Thanks Mom K. for the great traditions!
Who's that sexy one in the middle??? Hahaha! Mom you are so wonderful and amazing; I'm so proud to call you my mother. By The Way...........make sure you get good pictures of me! -Ashley
3 comments:
cute pics! We wanna see pics of Elyse at prom:) I can't believe she's old enough for that stuff already!
Who's that sexy one in the middle??? Hahaha! Mom you are so wonderful and amazing; I'm so proud to call you my mother. By The Way...........make sure you get good pictures of me! -Ashley
I Love this blog i like that picture with ashley in it.hehehe.jk i really like all of it and thank you auntie Michlelle for the wonderful hula lessons
Post a Comment